WE EXPORT TO MORE THAN 40 COUNTRIES
Over the last few decades, S.P. Veterinaria products have been exported to more than 40 countries, reaching the European, American, African and Asian continents with a significant number of overseas distributors:
From the Riudoms plant production, 77% of S.P. Veterinaria products are distributed in Europe (European Union + Russia), and the remaining 23% is divided between six countries in the Middle East and South America, eight African nations and twelve countries in South-east Asia. And from Venezuela and Algeria center production, the S.P. Veterinaria products are distributed to the surrounding countries region.
SP Veterinaria provides outstanding quality across the world.
The knowledge of the markets and field circumstances in all the countries where our products are distributed and succesfully used, allows us to establish a technical marketing support that enables the introduction of new products. In addition, this gives us an understanding of global disease incidence, what, with the right advice from our experts, allows us to solve particular pathology questions that may arise in each country. A cooperating team of veterinary doctors with field expertise by species, are available for consultations on pathology/treatment and production patterns.
|EUROPEAN UNION||GERMANY, BELGIUM - LUXEMBOURG, BULGARIA, DENMARK, GREECE, HOLLAND, HUNGARY, IRELAND, ITALY, MALTA, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, UNITED KINGDOM|
|NON EUROPEAN UNION||ALBANIA, ANGOLA, SAUDI ARABIA, ALGERIA, AZERBAIJAN, BANGLADESH, CAMBODIA, CHILE, ECUADOR, EGYPT, UNITED AU , ETHIOPIA, PHILIPPINES, GHANA, INDONESIA, IRAN, IRAQ, JORDAN, KAZAKHSTAN, SOUTH KOREA, LEBANON, LIBYA, MALAYSIA, MOZAMBIQUE, MYANMAR, NIGERIA, PAKISTAN, QATAR, RUSSIA, SENEGAL, SRI LANKA, SUDAN, TAIWAN, THAILAND, TURKEY, UZBEKISTAN, VIETNAM, YEMEN|
S.P.VETERINARIA AT VIV ASIA 2017
Farma Sys organized a technical lecture with S.P. Veterinaria
In cooperation with Pro-Wet, Veterinary technicians from Poland visited S.P. Veterinaria, May 2016